This five minute discussion between Joe Rogan and Maajid Nawaz is the clearest I’ve seen. This is perfect to share with others to help them understand what is at stake.
The full article can be accessed here.
“The tiny City of London, just one square mile in size, is where all the banks and financial institutions are located. This is the yeast that leavens the whole lump of dough, as Greater London and all of England have slipped into Technocrat tyranny. National leadership reflected this with the elections of Theresa May and then Boris Johnson, both having succumbed to the forces of Techno-Populism.” ⁃ Technocracy News Editor
- Be positive. Wake up in a positive mood and stay positive throughout the day. Be prepared to maintain this mental state in the upcoming days.
- Foster good ideas. Your ideas make you since your ideas are your only tangible reality. Don’t bother what others think of your ideas unless you want to get genuine feedback.
- Develop meaningful relationships: work hard to cultivate and maintain friendships with quality people, explicitly showing your respect to those who deserve it.
- Discover valuable resources and use them: intelligent people and good and profound books enrich your existence enormously. Even discussions on the internet (e.g. on my telegram channel @Goddek) can offer interesting insights. However, avoid spending too much time on toxic and manipulative online platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. If you don’t have money for books, access whatever you wish to read for free via http://libgen.rs.
- Live with passion and purpose. You can only be excellent at things you’re passionate about. This doesn’t include habit-forming substances or activities such as alcohol, gambling, watching pr0n, or being on social media all day long. But, as noted by Paracelsus, the dose makes the poison.
- Have uplifting visions. Not only about what you want to achieve, but about who you want to become. Make a list of 3-6 points and put it above your desk, bed, or sunshade.
- Have a plan concerning your visions. Your vision should be based on a logical sequence of ideas and executable actions. Doing so is crucial for attaining self-fulfilment.
- Be flexible. Always be ready to adjust, adapt, and improvise in front of every obstacle – because obstacles are and will be inevitable, as the current utopian madness shows.
- Get the most out of every day, making excellence a habit, and habits part of your daily routine. Try to improve one skill by 1% every day.
- Eat healthy food (vegetables, fermented foodstuff, organic meat, fatty fish, fruits, herbs, etc.) and exercise at least 30 minutes each day. Avoid consuming vegetable oils and sugars and sitting for more than 6 hours a day. Sitting is the new smoking.
- Get outside. The sun is our life elixir. It doesn’t only synthesise vitamin D but also has a way more complex impact on our metabolism. Supplementing with Vitamin D cannot replace sun exposure but should be taken complementary, especially during the winter. Take it together with Vitamin K2-MK7, Zinc and Magnesium (https://t.me/goddek/521).
- Be eternally grateful as it will significantly impact your mood. Nothing in this life is guaranteed but death. Today is the perfect day to start living your life unconditionally.
Dr. Simon @Goddek
Overall UK Totals: Total Reported Deaths and Injuries 1,494,623 with 2,148 Deaths, reported by 456,636 people:
- Blood Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 27,582 with 24 Deaths
- Cardiac Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 28,394 with 377 Deaths
- Congenital Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 232 with 3 Deaths
- Ear Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 18,900 with 1 Death
- Endocrine Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 934 with no Deaths reported
- Eye Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 24,791 with no Deaths reported
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 135,483 with 35 Deaths
- General Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 418,924 with 696 Deaths
- Hepatic Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 872 with 11 Deaths
- Immune Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 6,654 with 8 Deaths
- Infections: Total Deaths and Injuries 35,711 with 241 Deaths
- Injuries: Total Deaths and Injuries 19,825 with 4 Deaths
- Investigations: Total Deaths and Injuries 19,977 with 5 Deaths
- Metabolic Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 12,577 with 5 Deaths
- Muscle and Tissue Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 176,069 with 3 Deaths
- Cancers / Tumors (Neoplasm): Total Deaths and Injuries 993 with 30 Deaths
- Nervous System Disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 286,629 with 335 Deaths
- Pregnancy Conditions (includes miscarriages as injuries!): Total Deaths and Injuries 1,192 with 20 Deaths
- Null: Total Deaths and Injuries 356 with 1 Death
- Psychiatric disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 31,513 with 11 Deaths
- Renal & urinary disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 4,593 with 15 Deaths
- Reproductive & breast disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 57,793 with 1 Death
- Respiratory disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 56,650 with 221 Deaths
- Skin disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 101,793 with 3 Deaths
- Social circumstances: Total Deaths and Injuries 861 with no Deaths reported
- Surgical & medical procedures: Total Deaths and Injuries 2,266 with 1 Death
- Vascular disorders: Total Deaths and Injuries 23,079 with 97 Deaths
Only 1-10% Reported (per MHRA)
These are just the short term injuries and deaths
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines adverse reactions
A weekly report covering adverse reactions to approved COVID-19 vaccines
The Deaths of 112 children (aged 5-17 years) now reported with 443 children in this age group now also permanently disabled. In addition, deaths of children under 5 years of age are also being reported due to transmission through breast milk such as in the case of this baby boy : https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1166062
Link to Data: https://openvaers.com/covid-data/child-summaries
Dr. Meryl Nass: For smallpox vaccine in military recruits, 1 in 30 had clinical or subclinical myo and/or pericarditis/PLOS One.”