- The Facts:
- In a recent interview with German TV, senior editor at the British Medical Journal Dr. Peter Doshi expressed that that “Our legacy media has not done a good job in providing balanced coverage about the vaccines.”
- He emphasized how “we’re not getting the information we need to make better choices and to have a more informed understanding of risk and benefit.”
- Reflect On:
- With so many scientists, doctors and published peer-reviewed science raising concerns, why haven’t these concerns been properly communicated to the citizenry?
- Why has there been such a big campaign to censor these concerns and deem them a “conspiracy theory?”
- Why have pharmaceutical companies not released all the data they accumulated during their clinical trials for COVID-19 vaccines?