An update on the Ukraine from The Saker.
“You got to love the “logic” of these folks! Russia intervenes in a country which neighbors Russia, thousands of miles away, and the US Americans see that as a threat to the USA. And nevermind that the USA is the country which forced Russia into this war which the Kremlin spent eight years trying to avoid. How is such a result even possible? Here are a few options:
- A majority of US Americans are simply stupid and cannot think
- A majority of US Americans are unbelievably ignorant
- A majority of US Americans are brainwashed by their media and schools
- A majority of US Americans have been trained/conditioned to fear and hate whomever their rulers designate for demonization
- A majority of US Americans sincerely believe that the USA ought to be the planet’s cop and no matter where a conflict starts, even when that conflict started by the USA, they believe that it is Uncle Shmuel business to deal with it. In their tiny minds, the USA has a God given right to intervene anywhere and attack anyone.
- A majority of US Americans perceive any truly sovereign country as a direct threat to their way of life.
- The PYSOP campaign to demonize Russia has been a resounding success.
A mix of all of the above is probably the most accurate cause for such a result.”