This weekend both the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal ran articles predicting that the Pfizer jab will be approved for regular use early next week. There is little doubt in my mind that the injection will be approved, despite the massive amount of evidence that the injections cause harm in both the short-run and the long-run. I believe once the injection is approved for regular use, we will see a cascade of employers and schools around the country mandate the jab.
The “globalists” (the “elite” or “Mr. Global” or whatever you want to call “them”) appear to be going for broke. Further, many otherwise intelligent and thoughtful people I know are completely mesmerized by the narrative…the masks, the dangers of the unvaccinated, the need for the coming booster shots, the importance of getting the children their shots. I won’t repeat why all of this is both incoherent and dangerous—just review my posts for the overwhelming evidence. I have trouble getting many to even consider reading an article or listening to a scientists/doctor who is absolutely qualified to offer an alternative assessment. It’s like banging my head up against a brick wall. All of this taken together leads me to think that this thing is going to continue to be ramped up. The volume in going up to eleven. For those who refuse to accept the new ideology, it will be increasingly difficult to manage in society. The carrots have been dangling, but here the sticks are now going to get bigger (vaccine mandates, health passports, ridicule, shame, and blame). I think it’s going to get a lot darker before we see the light at the end of the tunnel. Here are some actions I think may be appropriate to prepare for these dark days….I hope this is helpful.
- Continue to share information judiciously and in amounts that can be digested with those who are open. People are ever changing, so never rule anyone out…keep and eye on those in your circles and look for opportunities.
- Sometimes “shock” them with a little counter-propaganda as per CJ Hopkins brilliant suggestion.
- Support any protective legislation in your state.
- Incrementally increase resilience:
- Grow a garden
- Get a few chickens
- Learn to hunt
- Maybe get out away to a farm
- Reduce expenses and debt
- Diverse income streams
- Include real/tangible assets in your investment portfolio
- Have extra food stores on hand and cash too
- Use cash more often to counter the move to all digital (think cash Friday)
- Shop local, get to know your local farmer, incrementally purchase items from non-Big Box Stores. Corey’s Digs as suggestions.
- Pray and have courage
I hope the worse case scenario does not emerge, but it may be prudent to incrementally prepare for it, and in such a way that if it doesn’t occur your quality of life is maintained. God’s blessings to all.