- What story should guide us as we make our way forward?
- How should we take the responsibility of environmental stewardship seriously?
- How do we govern our corporate, social and political organizations so that we protect ourselves against the ever-present danger of collusion and corruption?
- How do we support long-term, stable, child-centred families?
- How do we provide energy and resources to the largest number of people, thereby alleviating absolute poverty, in the most efficient and sustainable manner possible?
- How do we facilitate the development of a responsible, educated, maximally responsible citizenry?
Perhaps you won’t agree with each of Peterson’s points, but I believe an alternate vision for the future is badly needed. Have a listen and then start creating your own vision of the future.