This document was prepared by Dr. Michael Palmer and Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi.
It has been filed as an expert statement by attorney Renate Holzeisenin in a lawsuit in Europe. This is one of the most effective pieces yet on the risks associated with the Covid 19 injections. Please read and share.
The first page of the attached document is provided below.
This expertise on the use of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty, BNT162b2) in adolescents is divided into three sections, which will deal with the following questions, in order:
1. Is vaccination of adolescents against COVID-19 necessary?
2. Is the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine effective?
3. Is the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine safe?
The arguments presented in Section 1 pertain to all COVID-19 vaccines, whereas those in Sections 2 and 3 apply specifically to the Pfizer vaccine.
Section 1 will show that vaccination of adolescents COVID-19 is unnecessary, because
- in this age group the disease is almost always mild and benign;
- for the rare clinical cases that require it, treatment is readily available;
- immunity to the disease is now wide spread, due to prior infection with the virus (SARS-CoV-2) or with other coronavirus strains; and
- asymptomatic adolescents will not transmit the disease to other individuals who might be at greater risk of infection.
Section 2 will demonstrate that the claims of efficacy which Pfizer attaches to its vaccine—namely, 95% efficacy in adults, and 100% in adolescents—are
- misleading, because these numbers pertain to relative, not absolute efficacy,the latter being on the order of only 1%;
- specious, because they refer to an arbitrarily defined, clinically meaningless evaluation endpoint, whereas no efficacy at all has been demonstrated against severe disease or mortality;
- most likely altogether fraudulent.
Section 3 will show that the safety profile of the Pfizer vaccine is catastrophically bad. It will be discussed that
- Pfizer, the EMA, and the FDA have systematically neglected evidence from pre- clinical animal trials that clearly pointed to grave dangers of adverse events;
- the Pfizer vaccine has caused thousands of deaths within five months of its introduction;
- The agencies that granted emergency use authorization for this vaccine committed grave errors and omissions in their assessments of known and possible health risks.
The only possible conclusion from this analysis is that the use of this vaccine in adolescents cannot be permitted, and that its ongoing use in any and all age groups ought to be stopped immediately.